1.    #1  
    I just recently installed WordSmith onto a Sony Clie. But to my surprise I'm not able to make the text size any larger when I either edit or create a new document. I've changed units from the m505 where I didn't run into this problem. Why is this happening? And is this something specific to the Sony Clie?

I would appreciate any insight...WordSmith is an extremely vital program for me! Thanks!
    I don't use Wordsmith so this is just a wild guess: Have you tried excluding WordSmith in HiResAssist?
    Mike
    I'd rather be upside down in my kayak than rightside up at my desk.
    Originally posted by Evan
    I just recently installed WordSmith onto a Sony Clie. But to my surprise I'm not able to make the text size any larger when I either edit or create a new document. I've changed units from the m505 where I didn't run into this problem. Why is this happening? And is this something specific to the Sony Clie?

I would appreciate any insight...WordSmith is an extremely vital program for me! Thanks!
    I also run WordSmith on the CLIE 760 and love it. When I first installed it the Fonts were so small I could hardly read them and I was very concerned. Fortunately, they deal with this on their FAQ. You just need to use the FineType Converter that came with WordSmith and install a different Font. I cannot remember which Font I use, but I think it is Arial.

Once the Font is installed, you can play with the Font Size inside of WordSmith. It really does look great once you get a good Font installed.
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2