1.    #1  
    Vindigo is not using Zagat anymore. They are using GAYOT. Well i am pisst off now. I loved Zagat guide on vindigo. I used it constantly every weekend. and for weekday lunch.

I guess zagat went on their own charging $29.95 for their restaurant guide.

This weekend has been a sad sad dinning eXPeriance.
    Hey baby before we start do you mind if we use my M505?
    No not for that!!!!!!!!!!
    Use it to reffer to PalmaSutra, silly???????
    Wow. What's the point now?
    -Bernie

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any vice president, and that one word is 'to be prepared'.
    -Dan Quayle
    one good thing (if there must be one) is that the file size is now much smaller ...

yeah, i wrote that ...
    That's what happens when you don't pay for something...

If I used vindigo every weekend and depended on zagat so much - I guess I'd pay the $30 fee...

Personally, I like vindigo for the maps - movie times - and that it tells me where the nearest store or restaurant is - with map and all...
  5.    #5  
    Dont pay the fee....Zagat went on their own...and vindigo picked up someone else to replace them Gayot. Its not as good a resturant guide. But hey its free..use that $30 to buy something else.

I love vindigo too. When we go out this is what i sounds like when we are out. "Hey culo check you palmy thing and see where the closest thai resturant is. "hey culo what time is hary potter playing? check your palmy"...
    Hey baby before we start do you mind if we use my M505?
    No not for that!!!!!!!!!!
    Use it to reffer to PalmaSutra, silly???????