1.    #1  
    Has anyone here ever played Snood? It's addictive, although I fazed out of it. Anyway, now it's available for Palm! Here's the link: http://www.snood.com/dlp.html
    -Bernie

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any vice president, and that one word is 'to be prepared'.
    -Dan Quayle
    and had to remove it from all my computers because I was too addicted. Like all addicts, I got a friend hooked and he now has incredibly HUGE scores, a sure sign of either too much free time or a twisted mind.

I guess I'll have to download it to my Visor. I'm sure I'll be able to play just one game...

Thanks for the headsup re the Palm software...
    When I get a little money I buy books; if any is left, I buy food and clothes.
  3.    #3  
    Hey, if you're gonna download it, tell me where you work, so I'll know not to invest in it, because you'll be hooked, and you'll get everyone else hooked, and by that time, no one's gonna be doing any work anymore !
    -Bernie

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any vice president, and that one word is 'to be prepared'.
    -Dan Quayle
    Besides the addictive qualities, beware of the spyware quiet install. Snood has an agreement to install gator and a few other programs on your computer as part of the install.

I don't know how they manage it on the Palm OS side, but I spend at least 2 hours a week cleaning spyware off of PC's at the call center that I work at. The answer is always "I didn't know it was going to install *that*!"

Tucson Sailors
    I' mactually very dissapointed by it - the "snoods" are unbeilivably small - you can't see them almost! The game was NOT redesigned for a palm UI IMHO
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
  6.    #6  
    Miradu, I agree, and also, there's no puzzle mode! Puzzle mode is the only thing left after you've mastered everything else! I guess I should wait for the full version to come out.

And about that spyware, 2 things:
    1st, you can choose not to download gator, and
    2nd, it downloads gator for your desktop, not Palm.
    -Bernie

-Dan Quayle