Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    I use Outlook 2003 on home laptop. I can have my Palm Centro perform "Wireless Sync" 2 way with Outlook for ALL data that Outlook manages. Mail, Calendar, Contacts, Tasks, Notes, etc.

I would like to start using Google Mail, Calendar, etc. so I can always have access to info no matter where I am - even without Centro but I'm not sure anything can really come close to duplicating what I currently do.

So, I'm looking for suggestions - best practices - on how others are doing it.

Thanks!
    There's System Seven located at SEVEN . I have it set to push my gmail and my calendar. Gets email as fast as a blackberry
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by travisxjenson View Post
    There's System Seven located at SEVEN . I have it set to push my gmail and my calendar. Gets email as fast as a blackberry
    Doesn't appear to support Verizon.
    Quote Originally Posted by hotkey View Post
    Doesn't appear to support Verizon.
    You have to go to the site, then at the top click on the beta link. You have to do it from your phone.
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    I haven't taken advantage of push mail until now but this app is great! Thanks for the referral! It is working great with Yahoo on my Verizon Wireless Centro.
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by travisxjenson View Post
    You have to go to the site, then at the top click on the beta link. You have to do it from your phone.
    Wow - this seems pretty nice rite out of the box. I'm going to play with it for a while and see just how solid it is. Are you still OK with it?
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    I am still very happy with Seven. Travis, what is your take now?
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DRKayak View Post
    I am still very happy with Seven. Travis, what is your take now?
    I've found some bad things. Contacts that have company names sync as no name. Calendar items that are all day events dont sync correctly.