1.    #1  
    Check it out at www.pocketsensei.com
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I tried it on my Handspring Prism and it cause a fatal exception when I insert my Memplug or any springboard module. This never happened on v2.2.

DO NOT INSTALL on your handspring if you plan on using any springboard modules.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by A. Yee
    I tried it on my Handspring Prism and it cause a fatal exception when I insert my Memplug or any springboard module. This never happened on v2.2.

DO NOT INSTALL on your handspring if you plan on using any springboard modules.
    I, too, experience the same problem when installing v2.3 last night! I reverted back to v2.2
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I sent pocketsensei an email about this major bug. He send me a new SilverScreen v2.3.1 (beta) and that works very well.
    Could you email me the beta that you've got? I dl the latest version and deleted my old version without even thinking about it because I never had any problems with there software before.
    http://signature.coola.com/?hostilejava@zdial.com
    The latest version is already available from Handango...not sure about PalmGear. I inadvertantly downloaded it last night.

My prism was crashing with the FlashPlus adapter in place. I emailed PocketSensei and got the latest version emailed to me.

Works perfectly!!!
    If any one else wants to try the beta (it worked great thanx) you can grab it here .
    Last edited by HostileJava; 11/14/2001 at 02:04 PM.
    http://signature.coola.com/?hostilejava@zdial.com
    I just looked on PalmGear and it was gone.

From what I saw, they made some nice changes.
    I really like the crashing feature.
    "We are the people are parents warned us about."

<b>Clark Fralick</b>
    Yes, v2.3.1 works great with my Visor Prism. Hate to say goodbye to Launcher III though..
    Umm, 2.3.1 is not without its problems.

I think this is specific to the hide program feature.

1) after setting SS options to display hidden items, those (hidden) items get moved from their original folders to "unfiled".

2) Mapopolis 3.0beta (and I installed it after installing SS 2.3.1) gets hidden when not displaying hidden items, even though it is set to be unhidden.

3) Occassionally, it moves any program out of its original file to "unfiled"

I emailed pocket Sensei, and they said that I should be using 2.3.2 however, they provided no means of obtaining it, and haven't yet responded to my questions on that count. So I am back to 2.2

By the way, I don't know about y'all, but I preferred the little sheet (tabs,tools,ticker) button on the lower right side. Wish they hadn't done away with it.
    I am surprised everyone is having so many problems with SS 2.3.
    I downloaded about a week ago and installed on my visor Prism and my wife's and we haven't had any problems at all.... well actually after I installed it. It switched the icons around for Blocks and Action names. It was odd since action names is on my internal memory and blocks is on my Memplug. I just exited silver screen and went back into it and everything is normal. I can't imagine why I did not have any problems, it's still working fine. Now I'm scared to download the upgrade to the upgrade...2.3.1 is it still just a beta version?
    2.3.1 and 2.3.2 are both beta verswions according to Pocket sensei