Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Anyone know if serious sam for palm os is a first person shooter or similar to the old dukenukem games?

Nevermind, got my lazy a#% up and looked at the handango site... This looks promising, wow first person shoot on a palm!!!!, wonder is their going to implament multiplayer gaming over a wirless networkd like bluetooth or 802.11x
    Don't Worry It's Human Nature To Point Out The Obvious
    Originally posted by LeaDxPainT
    Anyone know if serious sam for palm os is a first person shooter or similar to the old dukenukem games?

Nevermind, got my lazy a#% up and looked at the handango site... This looks promising, wow first person shoot on a palm!!!!, wonder is their going to implament multiplayer gaming over a wirless networkd like bluetooth or 802.11x
    I hardly remember DukeNukem, but the reviewer (at Handango) mentions it's like Wolfenstein, which is like Doom, but you can't Strafe, look up or down, basically, he's saying you look straight ahead and shoot.
    Darn, if they utilized the keyboard funtion i'm sure there'd be enough keys for all that. But then that'd be asking to much on a palm i guess. It's jsut the wow factor that gets me.
    However, my Bejeweld high score is 90,560. Beat that!
    volcanopele - I took your challenge and over a few days was able to beat it. 234,830 on "Easy". Thanks for the challenge - I needed something for the airplanes while on vacation!
    Originally posted by In Living Color
    I have a long list of games that I currently keep switching out with each other, but the one that's stuck on my visor is AbaBall. I love that game, I'm addicted! As for all my favorite games...I'll have to get back to you on that one later after Serious Sam and Grand Theft Auto are released for Palm OS. Serious Sam is supposed to be released in December, but I'm not sure about GTA. I'm pretty sure when these games are on the market, a lot of people's favorite games list will change
    GTA is at Palmgear!http://www.palmgear.com/software/sho...5&prodID=36097
    Sweet tyheres a demo d/l too..i love gta especialy londaon in 1969
    Worldwar , a Palm version of Risk is a really fun game.
    Donate Blood!!!
    Visit here to see how: America's Blood Centers
  8.    #49  
    Okay, I have tallied up all the votes. First off, I have to say some people took the plural in the thread name a bit too seriously when I fist posted I intended it to mean that if you can't decide between 2 or 3 you post all 2 or 3. But thats okay. Second, I am not going to list every game nominated just the ones that got more than two votes. third, I am going to create a poll with all the games that got more than two votes. I will create that in a bit. Without further ado, here they are:

Bejeweled! - 6 votes
    DopeWars and Ababall - 4 votes
    Vexed and SpaceTrader - 3 votes
    F1 Sprint, GTA, Siberian Strike, Spy Hunter, ChessGenius, Blocks - 2 votes

Jason
    Did you just go near a burning hot river of lava or are you just happy to see me?
    Originally posted by Kintama
    [B

Didn't someone make Doom for Palm? I can't find it.

James [/B]
    It's not DOOM, but close enough...http://www.ardiri.com/
    I have dope wars on my PC but can't locate the site to download a version for my prism. Help?
    I love MonoPalm also - it's fun and lets my practice my high school french. I am also addicted to the mindless Bejeweled.
    Hey is there an English version of MonoPalm and if so where can I get it?
    Great Success always comes at the Risk of Great Failure.
    I don't know of an english version but I also like to play Minipolis.
    Available from Palmgear.com.
    - Bejeweled
    - DopeWar
    - Kyle's Quest

That's about it.
    Originally posted by nightnurse
    I have dope wars on my PC but can't locate the site to download a version for my prism. Help?
    Here it is.....http://pdaguy.com/dopewars/
    Originally posted by In Living Color
    Hey is there an English version of MonoPalm and if so where can I get it?
    Isn't this game da bomb?!?!? My French is rusty, but it's comin' back!
    You know I am suprized...of all the revamped games re-released for the palm...no one was thought to produce any of the old Ultima I,II, III games.....
    They are, it's just for PPC
    Originally posted by dampeoples

It's not DOOM, but close enough...http://www.ardiri.com/

WOW. What a teaser! I wish I could download a demo of that one. I'll be keeping my eye on that program (lets hope it's priced reasonable)

James
    Originally posted by Kintama

WOW. What a teaser! I wish I could download a demo of that one. I'll be keeping my eye on that program (lets hope it's priced reasonable)

James
    Let's hope he finishes it, he got in trouble with Nintendo
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast