Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Originally posted by Trotsky

The key is getting lucky with the cocaine.... (Wow that sounds so bad...

-trotsky
    Yeah man, I, Uh, find it on dead bodies on the subway and in cabs all the time, I think. Uh, yeah, man, that's it. Lucky, right?
    I played bubblet for quite a while until Bejeweled came out. I still keep it on my compact flash (along with about 50 other back up games) - just in case.
    Bejeweled
    Vexed (free)
    Space Trader (free)
    Blocks (similar to Tetris and free)
    Mike
    I'd rather be upside down in my kayak than rightside up at my desk.
    - Bejeweled
    - AbaBall
    - F1 Sprint
    - Joust
    - Mini-Dig
    - PacMan (the one that looks real)
    - Scud Attack
    - Spy Hunter
    - Siberian Strike (just got it today, looks good)
    - Alchemy
    - Atomica
    - Chess Genius

I haven't tried Chess Tiger, but CG kicks my ****... I suck at chess tho I enjoy it. I would love a program that doesn't pride itself on the ability to beat a grandmaster but would instead pride itself on teaching me to become one.

I pretty much love games by PLBM Games (Scud Attack is a great Missile Command, and Mini Dig is great too... fun short games) And Astraware has some great games too esp the Popcap and Midway conversion.

Didn't someone make Doom for Palm? I can't find it.

James
    Ok just got hooked on BeBop...but not as much as Bubble Shooter, you guys should realy try this game
    Don't Worry It's Human Nature To Point Out The Obvious
    I am shocked by the number of people that like Bubble Shooter... I'm assuming that nobody knows about Bubble Puzzle if they vote Shooter so high. The graphics in Shooter look pretty bad. The BPuzzle's graphics are very true to the original arcade game Bust-a-Move (so authentic they would get a Cease and Decisist from a lawyer at Taito if they knew about it).

And (this will convince most) Bpuzzle is FREE, the plain graphics of Shooter cost 13 bucks!

http://niboan.dhs.org/pbobble.shtml

James
    Originally posted by Kintama
    [B
    Didn't someone make Doom for Palm? I can't find it.

James [/B]
    I've seen Doom for PPC, not Palm, the closest I can find is Dreadling.
    Originally posted by dampeoples

Yeah man, I, Uh, find it on dead bodies on the subway and in cabs all the time, I think. Uh, yeah, man, that's it. Lucky, right?
    No. What I meant is that you have to get lucky with a price spike on cocaine. The price of the various drugs randomly drops and skyrockets during the game.

The key to getting a consistent high score is to quickly pay off the loan shark (within the 3rd turn) and move up to selling cocaine (within 6th turn).

The key to getting a massive score is to have a boatload of cocaine ready when the price of cocaine skyrockets to like $100,000 per unit.

(It's been a while since I've played the game so my price numbers may be a bit off).

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Kintama, Chess Tiger has a "Training" mode that I find very illuminating as far as learning the game. Another nice feature is that it reads standard internet chess notation files. Thus you can download a famous game or a gambit situation you'd like to learn and load it into Chess Tiger to mess around with.

hth!

-Trotsky
    Bpuzzle is a clone of Snood. Bubble shooter doesn't have a shooter at the bottom like snood or bpuzzle, and i find bubble shoot much more difficult than snood
  10.    #30  
    Originally posted by LeaDxPainT
    Bpuzzle is a clone of Snood. Bubble shooter doesn't have a shooter at the bottom like snood or bpuzzle, and i find bubble shoot much more difficult than snood
    i was looking at the BPuzzle page and I noticed that this is the same game that I played all the time in my government class. Te teacher helper in the class found this Java games site that was not blocked out by the school and we would play this game. I don't remember what their version was called but it was in essence the same game. But I don't think it was called Snood.

I will definitely pickup this game now.

Jason
    Did you just go near a burning hot river of lava or are you just happy to see me?
    A programmer made snood originaly to pay for his bills etc. Then it got extremely popular. Now i believe that nintendo has made a GBA game for their GBA handheld. Very fun game, they have a beta version out for Palm os, but it's nothing like the pc version.
    For whoever was asking about DOOM, Global Star Software is porting Serious Sam over to Palm, due out in December....hehe, if I could just get the thing to stop getting a 'fatal error', I could play some GAMES.
    I'm suprised that one one has mentioned Race Fever the finest racing game on the Palm... beats the rather pathetic VRally by a long shot...

http://www.digital-fiction.com/
    I just tried the beta of 3D Star Fighter Pilot available at www.3dagames.com and it's the best game on my palm. I also like (though not as much) Bejeweled, F1 Sprint, and SubHunt. Those are good, but since the topic is the best game, I have to nominate 3D Star Fighter Pilot.
    I've been having a great time lately with The Spy Game (promotional game for the movie). I clicked on an ad for it on AvantGo and they emailed it to me.
    I don't know why I thought the thread said "best game." Sorry for the confusion.
    Currently I've only got Bejewled and Space Trader installed. They are my faovrites by a long way...

I have a long list of games that I currently keep switching out with each other, but the one that's stuck on my visor is AbaBall. I love that game, I'm addicted! As for all my favorite games...I'll have to get back to you on that one later after Serious Sam and Grand Theft Auto are released for Palm OS. Serious Sam is supposed to be released in December, but I'm not sure about GTA. I'm pretty sure when these games are on the market, a lot of people's favorite games list will change
    Originally posted by In Living Color
    I have a long list of games that I currently keep switching out with each other, but the one that's stuck on my visor is AbaBall. I love that game, I'm addicted! As for all my favorite games...I'll have to get back to you on that one later after Serious Sam and Grand Theft Auto are released for Palm OS. Serious Sam is supposed to be released in December, but I'm not sure about GTA. I'm pretty sure when these games are on the market, a lot of people's favorite games list will change
    Serious Sam is available at Handango right now it's like version .024, but it's there. the killer is that there is no trial available, $19.99 or nothing.
    Sterling
    Serious Sam is available at Handango right now it's like version .024, but it's there. the killer is that there is no trial available, $19.99 or nothing.
    COOL!!! Thanks alot, man. Now if I can just sucker someone into buying it so I can try it out before I buy it....no demo... that sucks.

Serioulsy though, I probably would have been searching PalmGear for it well into 2002. THANX
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast