1.    #1  
    http://www.palmgear.com/software/sho...m?prodID=26274

Just a cute little car racing game... I'm completely hooked!
    Originally posted by dietrichbohn
    http://www.palmgear.com/software/sho...m?prodID=26274

Just a cute little car racing game... I'm completely hooked!
    Installing it now, looks good.
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
    Thanks for the link. This is a really cool little game. One question, does yours have sound?

You should give ElastoMania a try. If you like CAR, you might like it. It is for the PC, but man was I ever addicted. I have been playing this game for over a year. I do not play as much now as I used to, but I used to play all the time.

ElastoMania
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2
  4.    #4  
    I figured out why this game seems to come straight out of my unconsciousness:

RC Pro Am for the NES
    I am completely addicted. Really nice implementation. Stylus input might be nice as well.
    -Joshua
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by ****-richardson
    I am completely addicted. Really nice implementation. Stylus input might be nice as well.
    Agreed. the multiple tracks are fun as well... hopefully more will be arriving soon.
    Do either of you guys get sound when you play? I hear nothing and see no option to enable sound, so I am wondering if I have a problem, or sound is not supported.
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2
    No sound either.

Voyage is pure hell. And the SUV's in Sea are a nice touch.
    -Joshua
  9.    #9  
    Originally posted by ****-richardson
    Voyage is pure hell. And the SUV's in Sea are a nice touch.
    I thought Voyage was just me. Ye gods, it's tough.

I have no sound either, but then, my Prism is absolutely silent except for datebook alarms.
    I downloaded the French version by accident. Does anybody else notice that it pulls to the left?
    "I am a debtor both to Greeks and to Barbarians, both to the wise and to the foolish."
    Okay, I downloaded Car onto my Sony CLIE and I have experienced no problems at all.

Now, having gotten my VisorDeluxe back, I thought I would install it on there. The game seems to play fine, however, if I am in the Main Launcher and go into INFO then hit the VERSION button, my Deluxe crashes immediately. I had installed multiple apps and after much trial and error, finally narrowed it down to Car.

Once I uninstalled it, my problems went away. Anyone else have this problem on a Deluxe or OS3.5 device. My CLIE is running OS4.1 and does not have the problem.

I am going to have to try it on my wifes Deluxe and see what happens.