1.    #1  
    i have done a very extensive search and im far from a noob.....i have a new att centro that i would like to use for tmo ....part of the problem i have had is that the terminology is a little different from what im used to ....ie i have an att tilt with a custom rom from xda//an iphone 1st gen running 3.o software with working mms jailbroken using redsnow//and i have mfi multiloader that i have used to debrand over 30 various model bb's ....so now im at wits end so a little help is needed unlocking or updating my my centro
    Just get it unlocked. What is the problem? I'm on Sprint, but I assume there are people who can unlock your Centro. I just did a Google search and found several promising links.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  3.    #3  
    yes there are people that do it...however i would like to do it myself.....& y waste keystrokes with no usefull info????
    ATT will unlock the phone for you (they will provide the code) if your account is in good standing and have been a customer for 90 days. It helps to say you are going to travel internationally as well.

If you are not an ATT customer (which I don't think you are) you will probably have to go through one of the many unlocking services out there.
    Hear more talk about my Centro and other industry news, go to thecellphonejunkie.com for a great weekly cell & smartphone podcast.