1.    #1  
    i am trying to download opera mini on my treo 650 but everytime i try to run it it says i am missing ibm's websphere micro environment java vm. can some one please tell me how to fix this problem
    Global Posts
    328 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by artarellano3 View Post
    i am trying to download opera mini on my treo 650 but everytime i try to run it it says i am missing ibm's websphere micro environment java vm. can some one please tell me how to fix this problem
    Not possible any more. Used to be (like 3 years ago) that IBM offered that component for free, but they no longer do. Since there is no alternative, Opera Mini won't work on the Treo 650.
    Quote Originally Posted by jg70124 View Post
    Not possible any more. Used to be (like 3 years ago) that IBM offered that component for free, but they no longer do. Since there is no alternative, Opera Mini won't work on the Treo 650.
    I was able to find the Java VM for Palm OS online (and it was a pain) back in March when a TreoCentral article gave Opera Mini a positive review. Unfortunately, after I installed it onto my Treo 650, Opera Mini would crash whenever I asked it to do just about anything, so I uninstalled it.
    Kenji