1.    #1  
    I know this has been covered before in previous threads, but none of them touched on these issues:

** Does Yahoo!'s Intellisync work under the Windows XP environment?

** Do I have to do anything special to get Palm Desktop 4.01 to work with Windows XP?

Thanks in advance!
    Originally posted by MitzEclipse
    I know this has been covered before in previous threads, but none of them touched on these issues:

** Does Yahoo!'s Intellisync work under the Windows XP environment?

** Do I have to do anything special to get Palm Desktop 4.01 to work with Windows XP?

Thanks in advance!
    I just finished setting up my Dad's brand new Dell with WindowsXP on it. He is using my old Visor Deluxe. Before I even started on the Visor I downloaded PalmDesktop4.01 from HandSpring. I hooked up the cradle and installed the software with no problems. Once it asked me to Sync for the first time, I could not get it to work. So I bypassed that and went into Device Manager.

I had read that you should adjust the properties of the USB Root Hub in this post,Earlier Post so I did that. Still would not sync. Performed a soft reset, and bingo.

Unfortunately, I know nothing of Yahoo's Intellisync.
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2
    I have had zero problems syncing with Windows XP and version 4.01 of Palm Desktop.
    "Life is what you experience between racing games"
    Galley
    No problems here with palm desktop 4.01 from handspring and WinXP.

No problems with avantgo either.
  5.    #5  
    can anyone say anything about xp and Yahoo intellisync?