Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    I've used it for years and love it. Of course I've never tried another add-on launcher. Anyway....

I received a replacement Centro. I reinstalled Launcher X and have tried to contact their support to get a new registration key but no one replies!

So...any comments welcome and thanks.
    Global Posts
    187 Global Posts
    I have used Launcher X for years. I have tried many other launchers and always end up reverting back to it. I understand that the developer is not responding to emails which sucks if you need a new key.
    I've used LauncherX for what seems like forever (since Bozidar was still around). After waiting for over a month with no response from the current 'developer', I gave in and repurchased it. Shame really, because I was considering getting a couple other products they develop, but just found alternate solutions instead.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    I've used LauncherX for what seems like forever (since Bozidar was still around). After waiting for over a month with no response from the current 'developer', I gave in and repurchased it. Shame really, because I was considering getting a couple other products they develop, but just found alternate solutions instead.
    Ouch! I hope we can get past this. It forces users to look for warez.
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by phessler View Post
    I have used Launcher X for years. I have tried many other launchers and always end up reverting back to it. I understand that the developer is not responding to emails which sucks if you need a new key.
    I'm having the same issue.