Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    So, when I got my Pre, I deleted the contents of my 750 before giving it to a friend. Well, I lost a lot of numbers I thought I had.

So, I still have the Palm Backup data on my laptop. I just don't know where to look for the list of contacts. Any ideas?

Thanks.
    Do you sync with Outlook? Your contacts should be there. Are your sure you are talking about Palm OS or Windows OS? 750 is a windows OS device.
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    You should also look at the palm desktop that should be still installed for these contacts.
    HS visor Deluxe (Blue) & Palm IIIx ► HS visor Prism & visorPhone ►P1 T|T & SE T68i ► Tapwave Zodiac2 & P1 Treo 650 GSM ►Treo 680 unlocked ► Sprint Pre(-)►TouchPad & Sprint FrankenPre2 VZW

I will leave Palm/webOS only after kicking, screaming and wrecking anything on my way out.

- (Sigh)... It died.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    755p, Sorry. I don't have the palm desktop software anymore, just random backup files.
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    That's all you need. You can re-install the Palm Desktop and export.
    MAKE SURE YOU MAKE A COPY OF THE BACKUP FILES AND FOLDERS FIRST and keep in a safe place. The re-install should not squash those files but you never know.
    Pixi Plus - Pre Plus - Pre 2 - Pre 3 - Touchpad 1 ;-)
    Why don't you try to find the contacts DB file? You could read it on a old Palm OS 5 PDA.