Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I am a new Verizon Centro user. I have set my phone to lock whenever I turn it off in order to protect my contact data, etc. in case the phone is lost or stolen. The only thing I miss about my old LG phone is quick voice-dialing while driving. Voice dialing on the Centro is not that useful as I have to first type my access code to unlock the phone before I can use it. I was wondering if there is any 3rd party software that might protect contact and calendar data with a password, but allow voice dialing without entering a code, or if there is some other workaround for quickly accesing voice dialing while driving.
    ok well if u get a headset and there is a buton on the clip u can press that to call comeone by just saying the person u want to call also u could unlock your phone and take the password off and then just lock all ur data in a memory card ( memory card can have anything in it so what u need to do if u havent yet go by like a 2gb memory card and copy your contact data and things like that to it and then lock your memory card o hope this will help
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Thanks for the advice.

Are you saying that I could pasword protect all PIM data on a micro SD card, while leaving the phone itself unlocked? How would I do that?
    I've not seen a security program that will let you do that. Only things on the card itself. Your PIM data isn't on the card, but main memory.
    ok like u can copy the info u need and paist it in notes and save that tto your chip and just leave your phone unlocked or u could search round in your phone and find a file that can be secure but u can keep your phone unlocked but i dont think you should keep your phone locked because you have a lock on the kebored and phone but ya i am sorry if this dosent work