1.    #1  
    i personally think Pinballz is the best
    "Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs."
    "The sum of the intelligence on the planet is constant, but the population is increasing"
    "I am not a vegetarian because i love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.-- A. Whitney Brown"
    I have both of these; had a problem with 9-ball pinball which I finally resolved myself after many communications with the developers who were "investigating" my problem. I had to uninstall it and delete all those little extra pref files and reinstall it to get it to work again. It's a good game, but will probably screw up on me again. Pinballz, on the other hand, is excellent and the developer is really on top of it. No problems with it ever.
  3.    #3  
    yeah, i have been in constant communication with the develper of pinballz. i made quite a few of suggestions, some of which like high res, he said he is trying but it will slow the game down drasticaly.
    "The sum of the intelligence on the planet is constant, but the population is increasing"
    "I am not a vegetarian because i love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.-- A. Whitney Brown"
    Had 9-Ball pinball for a long tme, and was never very impressed with either the graphics or the game-play. Then I tried pinballz v1.4, and thought it looked better, but still was somewhat clunky. However, I just upgraded pinballz to v1.56 and it is pretty good, looks and plays much better than 1.4!
    "I sync, therefore I am."
  5.    #5  
    have you ever seen the pinball games for ppc? go on over to tucows and look. they are all i could ever dream of. Well, i guess you can do some awsome stuff with that faster processor, hope sony will invent a faster chip soon.