1.    #1  
    I have the option of trading my LG Vu for an electric blue Centro or a silver Treo 680. I know the Centro is slightly smaller and has a better camera, but aside from that, which one would be better? This is my first Palm product but not my first smartphone. I love the electric blue color but if the 680 is better, then I wouldn't hesitate to go with that one.
    Just looking for opinions from people who are familiar with one or the other or both!
    Thanks!
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    I have had several Palm PDA devices (excluding the Treo 680) and of all the devices I have had, the Centro has been the most reliable, the best Palm OS device that I have experienced. I love my Centro. Sorry I can't give a review on the Treo 680 directly. I had the Treo 700P and I like the Centro better.
    i moved up to the centro from the 680. The 680 was good but the centro is better. Way fewer problems and resets
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    i m also in the same boat as op...does anyone know if palm will make a gsm centro with 128mb memory like new psrint centro?
    Quote Originally Posted by T-ulk View Post
    i m also in the same boat as op...does anyone know if palm will make a gsm centro with 128mb memory like new psrint centro?
    I would bet money that the answer is no at this point. I have a strong feeling they're done with any more development of the Centro. But anything could happen.
    I agree that we will probably not see a 128MB GSM Centro. I would HIGHLY recommend the Centro over the 680 from just what I have read about the dramatically improved stability of the Centro over every previous Treo. I really like my Sprint Centro, it runs pretty darn good, there are occasional resets, but they are pretty rare.
    Hear more talk about my Centro and other industry news, go to thecellphonejunkie.com for a great weekly cell & smartphone podcast.