1.    #1  
    I want a really basic feature - I don't need a full contact manager program - I am not in sales - but I want to keep my network live

Does anyone offer this simple functionality???

I want the ability to user define a regular period after which a to-do item is created reminding to contact that contact - for example - I want to call you no less frequently than every four months.

Assume I move to my address book or contact list and select a name to retrivee a phone number.

I want one button I can simply tap on screen that records a contact made on that calendar date. That tap records contact and resets the user-defined contact period clock.

If I go, in this example, four months without contacting you, I want a to-do reminder established to prompt to make contact.

I don't want or need to record details of calls - I don't want or need to know how or where contact was made - I don't need to track sales activity -

And I want this on a palm-type system.

Does any program do this??
    If you are thinking of getting an eyemodule camera, here's a neat little contact program called EyeContact:

http://support.handspring.com/esuppo...ndheldSoftware

I've used it to put name-to-face and it works great!

Cheers!

CCC
    Try ActionNames

www.iambic.com
    Try Datebk4.