Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I've had my Centro since September with no problems but I notice this week the screen not going off unless I mannually shut it off and this is draining the battery. Usually the battery lasts all day with at least 50% left when I get home.

I've been in a meeting and gotten a phone call that I ignored and when I got out of the meeting and looked the screen was still lit. So I am guessing that this is more the problem then the battery. Has anyone else had this problem? Any suggestions on how to fix this?
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I am also noticing that the red chaging light blinks every 5 seconds when on the charger but is steady when connect to toh sync cable to my laptop.

I tried a soft reset and now going to try a hard reset.
    I think a hard reset will solve the problem. But advise you to try the warm reset to see and delete if there is any third party software that is causing the problem. That way, you will not lose data and go thro the pain of loading all over again.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    The Hard Reset seemed to do the trick...hum...now what am I going to do with the new battery I ordered when I thought I had a bad battery.