1.    #1  
    Hi,

How can i know if my palm centro is locked? is there any way I can use it with another carrier? Because I have a centro that came from Sprint and move here in the pacific unfortunately we don't have sprint network here so i want to use here is there any way I can to if its locked? Because our local network here is charging $30 for lock phone may be they will just tell me the phone is lock but it not? right? Need some help from you guy's.

Thanks,
    A Sprint phone is CDMA technology. I do not think you can use that phone there. You need a GSM phone. Someone correct me if I'm wrong...
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller View Post
    A Sprint phone is CDMA technology. I do not think you can use that phone there. You need a GSM phone. Someone correct me if I'm wrong...

No Need CDMA they phone company here in our place said the phone is lock they cannot enter to the programming of the phone
    You generally cannot unlock CDMA phones. The carrier will not let you use another company's phone on their network. You would have to get one of your carrier's phones.
    Or get an unlocked phone, which are much more expensive.
    You may just need the MSL (Master Subsidy Lock) to be able to program the carrier settings
  7.    #7  
    Thanks for the help,
    got unlocked it already paid $30 dollars unlocking and activation... now its unlock can be use in any CDMA netowork