Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I am considering getting a Centro on Verizon, and was wondering if I can set up push Gmail. My understanding is that Chattermail was the solution for this, but that Palm has killed it for some reason. Any idea why Palm discontinued Chatter? Is there a newer/better solution than Chatter? If not, is there anyplace I can get the most recent version of Chatter, and is there anyone out there who supports it?
    ChatterEmail handles GMail push fine. SnapperMail enterprise edition SnapperMail Specifications FAQ.

Support for ChatterEmail is no longer available.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I looked into SnapperMail, and a customer service rep told me that they do not support push email. Is there any place to get a copy of Chattermail now that Palm has discontinued it?
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by travisxjenson View Post

But what point is this without being able to register it? I'd love to find a way to register the product.
    Quote Originally Posted by pomal53 View Post
    I looked into SnapperMail, and a customer service rep told me that they do not support push email. Is there any place to get a copy of Chattermail now that Palm has discontinued it?
    The rep probably didn't understand what you meant by 'push email'. Snapper Enterprise Edition will handle 'push' just fine with Gmail via IMAP.

Download the trial and see for yourself!