1.    #1  
    I've searched for over an hour now and can't seem to find an answer. I remember reading somewhere that IR and/or BT hotsync have limitations versus USB hotsync. Or maybe it was that the first hotsync on a fresh Palm Desktop installation must be over USB. I can't remember for sure. Would someone care to shed some light on this? Am I just making this up? I need to plan for a situation (travel) where I won't have Internet access and I only have one chance to make sure I have my bases covered. Thanks.
    None that I know of. I just did a clean install of Windows 7 64-bit and since Palm has not written any USB drivers for Vista/7 64-bit OS, I did a hotsync over Bluetooth (warning it does take a long time, like over 2 hours as I have quite a few pictures). Worked perfect however.
    Hear more talk about my Centro and other industry news, go to thecellphonejunkie.com for a great weekly cell & smartphone podcast.
    I have used Bluetooth hotstynk for several years. The disadvantage: speed. I find it to be very reliable and still use it with my Touch Pro.