Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Alright... here's the deal, Sony offers the game as an incentive to promote the movie. So. I just got a PALM and I apologise if trying to get into the PALM community (yes more than one) offends. So, how about yall just chill, and I'll take my sorry-*** somewhere else. Thanks for the hospitality.
    Originally posted by PurpleMonkey24
    Alright... here's the deal, Sony offers the game as an incentive to promote the movie. So. I just got a PALM and I apologise if trying to get into the PALM community (yes more than one) offends. So, how about yall just chill, and I'll take my sorry-*** somewhere else. Thanks for the hospitality.
    could you tell us how to uninstall it from the hotsync manager as there is no uninstall utility and no contact info on the web site?

mc
    Enough with the fake apology. We don't care. No biggie. You're not the first person to misunderstand the amount backlash that one receives from spamming.

You did it. Fine. Done. Don't make it worse with your whining.
    We're all naked if you turn us inside out.
    -David Byrne
    Originally posted by mensachicken

could you tell us how to uninstall it from the hotsync manager as there is no uninstall utility and no contact info on the web site?

mc
    I used the "Add/Remove Programs" in the Windows Control Panel to uninstall it, and it seemed to work. YMMV
    When I first heard of the game I thought "The One" was a reference to "The Matrix".

Now I find out that it's about a movie that manages not only to rip off "the Matrix", but also "Highlander".

At least it's got Jet Li in it.
    "I am a debtor both to Greeks and to Barbarians, both to the wise and to the foolish."
  6.    #26  
    So I know a lot of people had a hard time with the game and I feel guilty letting you guys in on it. But, I'm not sure if it will convince you to play or not, but SONY has posted up new installers at there site. I'll attach the links here if it works.

Grayscale version:
    http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/t...rayInstall.exe

Color version:
    http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/t...lorInstall.exe

I'm outie...
    "Flying Purplemonkey eater" im on your side. I gots ya back.

So eveyone just lay off "purplemonkey spanker".
    He just found something he thought was cool and past it along.

I beat the game already and deleted it.

So thank you "purplemonkey-jackson home-alone-kid spanker" i did enjoy the game and will not enjoy the movie and i shall go play with my purplemonkey!!!!
    Hey baby before we start do you mind if we use my M505?
    No not for that!!!!!!!!!!
    Use it to reffer to PalmaSutra, silly???????
    It's funny that I come across this thread now. I seen the movie "The One" last week before I became a member of this community. In anticipation of the movie, I went to the website and saw that there was a handheld game for it. I was surprised! And very surprised when I found out that it was free!!! My father use to tell me..... "You get what you pay for" That is so very true here. This game is $#@%. I mean it sucks. I haven't played a game on the palm os worse then this... ever. Give me my Atari. the stick man for pitfall was better then this game. YOU DON'T DO ANYTHING!!! you just pick which move you want your character to do from a list and sit back and watch. THAT IS IT!!!! THE WHOLE GAME. I'm not really sure how I feel about the spamming but if you are going to do it, at least do it for a good reason. the game doesn't do the movie any justice. I played the game about 3 times, then deleted it. I told all my friends not to even waste their time with it.
    IT SUCKS THAT BAD!!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12