1.    #1  
    I recently bought the Visor Edge with VisorPhone and got a CD containing several bundled Internet applications including Blazer (a web browser) and an email application.

Does anyone have any experience/thoughts on these apps versus something like the freeware Eudora suite (EudoraWeb and mailer) or some other freeware apps?

The Blazer claims to be very fast, but it only runs with a proxy server, which failed on (could not connect to) two major sites (Yahoo & NY Times). Otherwise it seems OK, though a page with five small images and tables took forever to load.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
    I recently bought the Visor Edge with VisorPhone and got a CD containing several bundled Internet applications including Blazer (a web browser) and an email application.

Does anyone have any experience/thoughts on these apps versus something like the freeware Eudora suite (EudoraWeb and mailer) or some other freeware apps?
    I'm considering the VisorPhone and have similar questions. But what apps come with the VisorPhone? I've searched these forums and the Handspring site, but other than the Blazer browser, I can't tell what else is included.

In particular, what email app is included?
    You probably can't get into the sites you listed because they require a secure connection or requires cookies. Blazer 2.0 (a free upgrade) is supposed to fix that.

The CD Rom contains the following programs:

1. Blazer 1.1
    2. Yahoo! Messenger
    3. One-Touch Mail by JP Mobile
    4. BugMe! Messenger (an evaluation copy, I think)

Blazer is the best program on there. I would guess that you can get Yahoo's program from Yahoo.
    Thanks, heberman!