1.    #1  
    I've had my 755p for a while now and I honestly can't remember if this is a problem I've had for a few months or since I got it.

There are some things/words in grey that are so light that I cannot read them. For example, on the phone keys on the touchscreen, I can read the letters well but the numbers are very faint. Other numbers such as time, etc. are fine. This is especially bad in 2 other areas - at the Palm Mobile Portal (i can't read any of the lists) and now on the camera page. I can see the photo but none of the command buttons beneath it.

I've adjusted the brightness and the color scheme and that didn't help. i haven't seen any similar compaints online so I'm wondering if it is my phone. Anyone have any ideas for me?

Thanks!
    Sounds like you're using SkinUI/Colorize/Khroma/Butterfly or something similar to set a custom color scheme.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for your reply but I'm not even familiar with what those are! The only thing I have on my Treo that didn't come with it is Snappermail.
    Can you take some screenshots of the problems you're talking about? You can learn how to do it here.
    You can always take the easy way out to see if its hardware or software. Back up your data. Then do a hard reset. If the screen works, then its a software issue. If not, time to think about a new one. My 2 cents.
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmHead View Post
    You can always take the easy way out to see if its hardware or software. Back up your data. Then do a hard reset. If the screen works, then its a software issue. If not, time to think about a new one. My 2 cents.
    I'd try the default color scheme first, if you still have problems then
    back it up and do a hard reset