1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if the current handspring version of the palm desktop and handspring USB hotsync works under WindowsXP?

If not, is an updated version expected soon?

Thanks!
    Lex
    My dad got the latest desktop version to work with Windows XP. One thing you need to know is that you need to install the Windows 2000 version, not the Windows 98/ME version.

Jason
    I've had no problems with the Palm Desktop or any of many conduits that I use since I installed Win XP Pro.
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by volcanopele
    My dad got the latest desktop version to work with Windows XP. One thing you need to know is that you need to install the Windows 2000 version, not the Windows 98/ME version.

Jason
    Where is there a Win2k version of the handspring version of the palm desktop?

This page:
    http://support.handspring.com/esuppo...esktopSoftware

Just shows one version and doesn't say what version of windows it's for.
  5.    #5  
    Volcano,

Can you please point me to the separate win2k version of the desktop that you speak of?

Thanks!
    Lex
    I don't think there is a seperate one. I will have to ask my dad where he got it but all I can say is that one of the computers I hotsync to has a beta of Windows XP on it and for a while my dad couldn't get hotsync to work until he downloaded the Handspring version of Palm Desktop 4.0.1.

Jason
    Originally posted by Lex Luthor
    Can you please point me to the separate win2k version of the desktop that you speak of?
    There is no separate Win2K version.