1.    #1  
    (A) What is the largest SD card anyone has put in 700p that works all the time?

(B) Isn't it only a matter of programming firmware! Or, a smart regular program...

(C) Who can get a smart programmer to do this. Or, get "Palm" to do this!

(D) Why not a future 64 Gb programming upgrade!

(E) Also what do you think would happen if somebody put a 320X480 type "Pre" or "Iphone" size screen on the 320 X 320 Treo? Like 700p!

Taking all reply posts on any, or all "A" -"E" points welcome!
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    I'm currently running an 8 gig, though only 4 gigs are "seen" at a time by the Treo.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by RBallard View Post
    I'm currently running an 8 gig, though only 4 gigs are "seen" at a time by the Treo.
    We take it, there is a re-format program, or regular that does this?
    if you did the firmware update there is no need to "re format" it will accept the higher cards - i have a 4 and an 8, both worked great
    smiles for your day ~ pixielee
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

Its Life - Live it, Love it, PLAY in it
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by pixielee View Post
    if you did the firmware update there is no need to "re format" it will accept the higher cards - i have a 4 and an 8, both worked great
    As to using an 8Gb card:
    My point being, how do you get Treo to ignore 4Gb while only operating with the other 4Gb out of the total 8Gb on card as poster is saying below...

Quote Originally Posted by RBallard View Post
    Something extra must take place. Program or formatting etc?...
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    Not that I've ever done. I've always operated under that impression, and mmy experience has confirmed that (at least in my case), my 8GB card shows 4GB and counts down as I fill it. Then, once i cross that 4GB mark, it shows what's left of the next 4GB block.