1.    #1  
    hi guys been using coreplayer ver. 1.3.2 for a while now. of late its stopped showing me folder categories on my card when trying to open videos. the only folder it sees is palm. i cant see the rest i.e audio, video, documents etc. any ideas... anyone.... thanks
    Sorry for a dumb suggestion, but have you gone higher up the folder structure?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mad_hat View Post
    Sorry for a dumb suggestion, but have you gone higher up the folder structure?
    yes i have upto where it shows the mem slot and card slot. so when i select the card slot i only see the palm folder within it, and not the others
    Quote Originally Posted by patti30 View Post
    yes i have upto where it shows the mem slot and card slot. so when i select the card slot i only see the palm folder within it, and not the others
    Have you tried FileZ or CardReader to check your directory structure?
    Are any of the other folders properties - Hidden?
    Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the application?

Sorry I have run out of ideas to suggest. All the best.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by mad_hat View Post
    Have you tried FileZ or CardReader to check your directory structure?
    Are any of the other folders properties - Hidden?
    Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the application?

Sorry I have run out of ideas to suggest. All the best.
    hi mad hat! thanks so much your ideas gave me the solution. the directories were hidden in resco explorer. i unhid them and all is fine now, you are great. thanks man!
    Quote Originally Posted by patti30 View Post
    hi mad hat! thanks so much your ideas gave me the solution. the directories were hidden in resco explorer. i unhid them and all is fine now, you are great. thanks man!
    You are welcome. Glad that I could have been of some help to you.