Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    My ringer volume will not stay where I put it. It always decreases to the lowest possible setting. Any one else having this problem?
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    Maybe I am stating the obvious, but, after adjusting the ring tone volume with the volume keys on the side of the centro, you have to confirm your change by pushing the third button below the volume buttons to confirm your change. If you don't, the volume returns to that original setting.
    Quote Originally Posted by DRKayak View Post
    Maybe I am stating the obvious, but, after adjusting the ring tone volume with the volume keys on the side of the centro, you have to confirm your change by pushing the third button below the volume buttons to confirm your change. If you don't, the volume returns to that original setting.
    Not on the Centro. Even though it has that little 'Press side key to select' message or whatever it says, it doesn't matter, you can let the volume bars disappear on their own & it still saves the setting.
    I was scratching my head over that one! They are easy hit...one benefit, if you keep reading about TakePhone, is that it shows the ringer volume on the phone page! So if you did hit it, you can see that.
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    Pru,

How did our suggests work for you?