1.    #1  
    I have an issue with the favorites on my ATT Centro. I have a favorite in my phone app that is an auto shortcut to texting someone. Whenever I click on the favorite and it goes into chat view it changes the name to the number instead. She is from my contacts it should show the name. Please help! Thanks!
    Go back into Phone, hilight the favorite & hit Menu>Edit Favorites Button. The "Label' field should currently contain the number. Change that to the person's name.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    Go back into Phone, hilight the favorite & hit Menu>Edit Favorites Button. The "Label' field should currently contain the number. Change that to the person's name.
    Sorry, I guess I wasn't clear. I already had the Label as the name. But when it goes into the Messaging app it turns it into the number, even though that person is in my contacts and has the label set too.
    Hmm. very odd. In my experiences, whatever is entered into the label field trumps the contacts database. Try going back & using the 'Lookup' button & re-select the contact from the database, see if that works.

EDIT: Also, you should delete all sms messages for that contact before you re-test it.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    Hmm. very odd. In my experiences, whatever is entered into the label field trumps the contacts database. Try going back & using the 'Lookup' button & re-select the contact from the database, see if that works.

EDIT: Also, you should delete all sms messages for that contact before you re-test it.
    Yes, I'm using the look up button.

The deleting all sms messages for that contact works. Thank you!
    Welcome! Glad we got it.