1.    #1  
    OK, puzzled. I took (and yes,SAVED!) several pix on a trip recently...and most of them are not here. A couple are, but they don't seem to exist now, either on the card or the Palm. When shooting, I just hit the save button and keep going. Any ideas?
    If you pick the "all pictures and video" option and don't see them, I think you are out of luck.

When you go into the camera app, what is the default location? Did you change it when you took the photos?
  3.    #3  
    Yeah, I'm obviously screwed. They default to the Palm internal, just synched up hoping they might magically appear. Ha. But it's a bit disconcerting to Save them and they don't save....
    If you go into the menu of the camera, there is an option to save them to your card. Also, when looking at the Photos/Videos, make sure you try both the internal and the card icon in the upper right corner.
  5.    #5  
    Found 'em! Stupid card. Either won't stay in or won't stay out. It had stayed in for a couple weeks, thot I'd solved the problem. Doing something else, I realized that it wasn't reading the card. And there were my missing pix.