1.    #1  
    For the last two days, a BigClock alarm has gone off at 6:15 am. None of my alarms on BigClock were active and none were set to 6:15 am. I used to have an alarm set to 6:15 am about 2 months ago but not anymore. What might be causing these "ghostly" alarms to go off? Its almost as bad as when the doorbell kept ringing at 5:30 am every morning for a month two years ago.

Is there anyway to get rid of this alarms. Again, none of the BigClock alarms are set to 6:15 am and none are active.

Jason
    I also had this problem. It started happening when I moved BIGCLOCK to my Memplug CF using PIDirect. I fixed the problem be deleting BigClock and reinstalling it. Did you move BigClock to any removable memory?
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by Brooklyn
    I also had this problem. It started happening when I moved BIGCLOCK to my Memplug CF using PIDirect. I fixed the problem be deleting BigClock and reinstalling it. Did you move BigClock to any removable memory?
    I hadn't even thought of that.

I had it on my MemPlug SM using Launcher III but now its on RAM. It did start when I moved it back to RAM.

Thanks for the tip,
    Jason
    Installed Bigclock on my neo only using hackmaster and greenlight hack had the same problem. Fixed it by selecting prefrences and then otions reset all data. Hasn't gone off since then by I haven't tried setting another alarm recently. Easier then reinstalling bigclock.
    Facts all come with points of view
    Facts don't do what I want them to
    Facts just twist the truth around
    Facts are living turned inside out
    - David Byrne
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by rnunnink
    Installed Bigclock on my neo only using hackmaster and greenlight hack had the same problem. Fixed it by selecting prefrences and then otions reset all data. Hasn't gone off since then by I haven't tried setting another alarm recently. Easier then reinstalling bigclock.
    I recently used X-Master and the Afterburner hack. I deleted it after a few days though because I already have enough battery-intensive modules/software that I don't need another one.

Jason