1.    #1  
    Does AvantGo have a build history somewhere on their site? Or does anyone know where else to find this info? I was poking around the site but couldn't find one.

I'm curious what the differences are between the build I have installed (build 769) and the current build (build 941).

Thanks.

Jeff
    I have build 769 also, and I wondered the same thing the other day, so I emailed them. They mentioned what the diff. was, but it was real small and didn't affect me, so I tossed the email. Like I said, I can't remember, but I do remember it being something that only a ffected a few people and was real insignif. If you're not having any problems, the newer build won't do a thing for you.
    IYYAYAS

AMMO - Providing the enemy the opportunity to die for his country.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by icthus
    I have build 769 also, and I wondered the same thing the other day, so I emailed them. They mentioned what the diff. was, but it was real small and didn't affect me, so I tossed the email. Like I said, I can't remember, but I do remember it being something that only a ffected a few people and was real insignif. If you're not having any problems, the newer build won't do a thing for you.
    That's kind of what I figured. Thanks for the confirmation.