1.    #1  
    I dont have a Thinmodem, neither do I have a mobilephone with IR...

thus I would prefer a app that enables me to download my mail via Hotsync... but my main email would be from Yahoo! Mail..

Is there such a software??
    Can anyone develop something??

Thanks~

/andre
    :shortcut: my little webby
    I still love my Visor Prism
    You can configure your Yahoo account to use POP mail and retrieve it with Outlook or Outlook Express. The standard Mail app could then be used to sync it to and from your Visor.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by MarkEagle
    You can configure your Yahoo account to use POP mail and retrieve it with Outlook or Outlook Express. The standard Mail app could then be used to sync it to and from your Visor.
    Hi Mark. Thanks, but I prefer not to use Outlook Express, because I have someone else using it and also, most viruses are carried through Outlook nowadays...

So, is there any option? Thanks again.
    :shortcut: my little webby
    I still love my Visor Prism
    You could also use POP mail and Eudora. I don't believe Eudora has the virus issues, and the Palm client and conduit are free.
    I use Eudora Internet Suite (w/o the web browser). I use it with
    Outlook Express. If you are worried about viruses, get a good
    anti-virus program and you shouldn't have to worry. I have been using
    this setup for almost 2 years. I have been using OE for 6 years w/o
    a single incident.

EIS is free and can read HTML e-mail without displaying all the
    annoying tags.
    No offense but I thought that Outlook was fine too until NIMDA.

It was a little bit of a resource hog but we generally thought it to be fine with Norton SystemWorks installed on everyone of our systems. But NIMDA used it like a tool.

My suggestion would be to use Eudora and the Yahoo! POP option to check your mail.

Stay away from M$ Outlook if at all possible. It's not that wonderful of a program and since it's such an industry standard, the virus writing jerks seem to target it more than any other program... well, there's Internet Explorer but I could go on and on about it's security loopholes.
    Pocket PCs, Palm... next victim, MS Windows!