1.    #1  
    Anyone have any suggestions?

I would love to see a freeware button lockout program like "onlyme" with a timeout feature (something that will lock the device after 5 min of no activity)

Anyone? thanks
    you could try gridlock
  3.    #3  
    THANK YOU THANK YOU! That's exactly what I wanted!
    If you want, you could also try Matrix, it shows a Matrix-type pattern with your "Property of" info, the time/date, and "system locked" until you punch in your hardware button password.
  5.    #5  
    Matrix looks decent since it does have the contact information...however, it looks like you need hack master or something like it to make it activate after a certain period of time.

Is this true? If so, i don't wanna use it because I dont' utilize/like hacks.

Thanks
    Originally posted by MitzEclipse
    Matrix looks decent since it does have the contact information...however, it looks like you need hack master or something like it to make it activate after a certain period of time.

Is this true? If so, i don't wanna use it because I dont' utilize/like hacks.

Thanks
    I don't think you need the hack, but it greatly enhances it. Without the hack, I don't think it will pop-up on startup.

I used to worry about hacks, but they really aren't that bad unless you either don't have a backup module/backup software (at the worst, it will cause a hard reset, but usually any problems can be fixed with a soft reset) OR run LOTS (7ish+) hacks at once.
    My only problem with matrix is after you punch in your code you need to then tap the apps button. Just a little annoying. With Gridlock it take you straight to the launcher.
    "We are the people are parents warned us about."

<b>Clark Fralick</b>
    Originally posted by cfralick
    My only problem with matrix is after you punch in your code you need to then tap the apps button. Just a little annoying. With Gridlock it take you straight to the launcher.
    I think with the hack, you can set it to take it to your last screen. But, whatever floats your boat.
    do you have a recharging visor or palm? and just want it to lock out when charging? if so look for this on palmgear-Craddle Robber.
    "Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs."
    "The sum of the intelligence on the planet is constant, but the population is increasing"
    "I am not a vegetarian because i love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.-- A. Whitney Brown"
    Originally posted by Thunderbird291

I think with the hack, you can set it to take it to your last screen. But, whatever floats your boat.
    Upon installing Matrix on my VDX, it was not possible to do a clean Reset - either using software or using just the button in the back. I have to do the UP-RESET procedure. This may degenerate into a complete erasure of data - so unless the developer can clarify, use Matrix with caution.

It DOES work very well - especially with the hack and X-Master!
    Bye
    AM
    Originally posted by Thunderbird291

Thanks, I have installed matrix again and giving it a try. You were right. So the only differences between these two programs is mode of entry; buttons vs stylus and cost. I only say this because the hack costs 5 bucks I think.

Has anyone had any problems with being able to circumvent the system with these two programs?
    "We are the people are parents warned us about."

<b>Clark Fralick</b>
    Originally posted by cfralick

Thanks, I have installed matrix again and giving it a try. You were right. So the only differences between these two programs is mode of entry; buttons vs stylus and cost. I only say this because the hack costs 5 bucks I think.

Has anyone had any problems with being able to circumvent the system with these two programs?
    You're welcome. As for security holes, You can set Matrix to lock the system after a soft reset, and it seems to be pretty good about keeping it locked after removing/inserting a module. However, if I pull the SM Card out of my memplug, it will still be locked. But, if I put it back in, it doesn't lock.