1.    #1  
    Is there a such thing? I want to be able to check my data from my PDA, Computer, and the Internet so that I can obtain info anywhere, anytime.

The only problem is that it has to be secure....anyone?

Thanks!
    Yodlee might be the solution to what you're looking for.
    Yodlee is a free, new service that allows you to conveniently access all your online accounts, in one secure place, with one password. This includes Credit Cards, Banking, Investments, Travel, Email, News and more!
  3.    #3  
    has anyone used this?? how secure is this? how reputable is yodlee? Willthey sell / use my information??
    Originally posted by MitzEclipse
    has anyone used this?? how secure is this? how reputable is yodlee? Willthey sell / use my information??
    I tried using it when it first came out but I became concerned about giving Yodlee all this info so I stopped using it. I recently received an announcement from Bank of America that they were going to be partnering with Yodlee. I can't find that announcement but it addressed the security and selling my info concerns that I had. I plan to look into using Yodlee again.

. . . . Brian
  5.    #5  
    I'm going to try it out. My Bank, Boeing Employees Credit Union, actually has a "my yodlee" interface on their own website. So it's backed by them as well. In fact, there apparently is a 100,000$ protection program with all accounts on yodlee.

Also backed by verisign and BBB.
    ...a 100,000$ protection program with all accounts on yodlee...
    Most of my accounts should be safe then
  7.    #7  
    Wow, it's pretty slick. Syncs just like avantgo or yahoo intellisync. It installs a conduit and just syncs from there...

Even lets you sync news like avantgo, calendars like yahoo, and even emails!
  8.    #8  
    ..one other thing... there are NO Ads! How does yodlee generate $$$?
    has anyone used this?? how secure is this? how reputable is yodlee? Willthey sell / use my information???
    I originally starting using Yodlee during the end of 2000 when their service concentrated on consolidating email and frequent flier accounts. As most of you have already pointed out, Yodlee provides $100,000 fraud insurance. This is the one reason why I continue to use the service.
    How does yodlee generate $$$?
    Taken from an article at BAI.org:
    Banking Strategies: How do you generate revenues in your business model?

Singh: We're providing a service bureau model, if you will, where we host the aggregation service and run it for the financial institution partner. We license the core service with a one-time setup and maintenance fee. Then we charge an annual per-user fee based on the number of people using the system. All of our income flows from the institutions because most of them do not charge their customers for the service.

We also sell a number of value-added services, such as mobile device applications and data mining tools. We're further planning to introduce some premium services such as asset allocation tools and funds transfer capabilities.
  10.    #10  
    the only problem with this is that it still doesn't really resolve my original problem. There isn't a place to put general numbers like credit card numbers, library card numbers, etc...