Global Posts
    488 Global Posts
    I've got both Kinoma and TCPMP installed on my ATT Centro. When I try to play a video from the internet, it says either java script is turned off or I don't have the latest version of flash player.

What needs to be installed that I don't have?
    Neither of those two will play flash videos. If you do a search in the forum (probably in Treo 650, but maybe here too) on flash, you'll find a download location for programs that will let you view some flash videos on your Centro.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    When I tried to download flash, it said it only worked with IE! Helpful on the Palm, eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by miller View Post
    When I try to play a video from the internet, it says either java script is turned off or I don't have the latest version of flash player. What needs to be installed that I don't have?
    That message just means you're using a site that doesn't support your web browser (and probably doesn't support mobile in general).

In that case, you'll need to find a URL to the actual media or order to be able to try to play it.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks