1.    #1  
    I have been using Pocket Quicken 2.0 since its release and for a reason unknown to me, I have been having a lot of problems recently.

The first problem I noticed was any transactions created in PQ with "ATM" used as the reference was being deleted during sync with Quicken. When I synced, the transaction would be deleted from my Visor. When I opened Quicken to accept the transactions into Quicken, I could see the ATMs, but when I selected "accept," they would also be gone in Quicken. "ATM" was a category in both Quicken and in PQ, but the problem never fixed itself. I ended up deleting the "ATM" category, renaming it "Cash" on both PQ and Quicken, and now it seems to work fine. Any thoughts?

The most recent problem is something that I just noticed. I was scrolling through my register and found two different entries that seemed to have multiplied themselves. One was for a balance adjustment that I had to make because one of my ATM transactions was deleted. I just noticed that there are four identical transactions in PQ with the same date, the same amount, the same payee and same reference. When I saw this, I decided to check to see if this happened to any other transactions. I found one more that multiplied itself eight times (even thought it was only created once by me.

Any thoughts? I guess I should look on the bright side - I might have more money than I thought!
    I had a simliar problem with transactions duplicating or missing.
    Determined that it was with Quicken, not Pocket Quicken.
    Pocket Quicken is basically a "store and forward" program. It uses the same techniques as Web retrieval of transactions.
    When I accept transactions into Quicken, I make sure that they are flagged as "New", not "Matched".
    Originally posted by BudPritchard
    I had a simliar problem with transactions duplicating or missing.
    Determined that it was with Quicken, not Pocket Quicken.
    Pocket Quicken is basically a "store and forward" program. It uses the same techniques as Web retrieval of transactions.
    When I accept transactions into Quicken, I make sure that they are flagged as "New", not "Matched".
    I had the same problem. I just created another number category named DEBIT and now have no more problems with the above. Quicken imports that info as reliably as check or any other and it doesn't matter whether you accept it as new or matched.

David