i need to get word docs on my visor deluxe , for e.g my resume
    how do do it. i did try to go to dataviz.com site but there seems to be a problem there. any other intersting sites.

helpppppppppppppppppppppp
    Wordsmith

www.bluenomad.com

Go now.
    I second that. WordSmith all the way. Absolutely awesome application with some of the best product support I have seen.
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2
    Deffo WordSmith, especially if you want to edit. iSilo 3.0 good for read only.
    Make that four for Wordsmith
    Jonathan
    Wordsmith is THE best "Word for Windows" style program for the Palm.

Normally it is $39.99 but it is currently on sale for $29.99. If you search around a little you'll be able to snag this terrific piece of software for only $19.99.

-Trotsky
    Maybe I'm the only one who doesn't like Wordsmith -- or maybe just my own bad experiences with same -- BUT

I would recommend DocsToGo from DataViz
    http://www.dataviz.com/

OR

QuickOffice

http://cesinc.com/

They have both worked better for me than Wordsmith and I have received great service fro DataViz.
    I also go with QuickWord, especially since the v. 5.6 http://discussion.visorcentral.com/v...threadid=18422 is coming soon. I know that Dave Kopsis is working with Blue Nomad to enable VFS for WordSmith; I am not certain if ces-inc. is doing the same although it has directed its marketing to HandEra and Palm units with memory.
    I would most definitely go with WordSmith. This program is perhaps the best piece of software on my Visor with the possible exception of PiDirect which allows me to run it off of a SmartMedia card. I couldn't recommend it enough.

Jason
    Originally posted by volcanopele
    I would most definitely go with WordSmith. This program is perhaps the best piece of software on my Visor with the possible exception of PiDirect which allows me to run it off of a SmartMedia card. I couldn't recommend it enough.

Jason
    I think you made one of my points for me -- both DocsToGo // WordToGo, and QuickOffice//QuickWord run off the springboard without any other third party software complicating the issue.

-- and they run great, sync right and DocsToGo allows for keeping documents synced between computers. (I believe QuickWord will too --but I use the DocsToGo for this operation, hence won't comment on others--)
    WORDSMITH!

jsut for all yall, VFS support's in beta, and it rocks to open my 300 kb books with! WS kicks @$$!
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    WordSmith is a great product that just improves, and the support is phenomenal. The only two applications I rate higher are Backup Buddy (also by Blue Nomad) and Datebk4.
    Jeff Meyer

"And he died like he lived: with his mouth wide open."