1.    #1  
    When I load a JPEG onto my Memplug, Viewer displays the picture in a tiny format, too small to see effectively. Is there any way to change the display size of this program, or could you recommend a memplug compatible program that would allow me to view larger photos? Thanks,
    DAX
    Originally posted by dampeoples
    When I load a JPEG onto my Memplug, Viewer displays the picture in a tiny format, too small to see effectively. Is there any way to change the display size of this program, or could you recommend a memplug compatible program that would allow me to view larger photos? Thanks,
    DAX
    Pitech recommends using gMovie for pictures unless they are straight from a digital camera. Use the desktop gmovie convertor to convert files to .pdb, and put them in Palm/progrmas/gmedia.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, I'll try that.
    Originally posted by dampeoples
    Thanks, I'll try that.
    Another possibility would be to use the VFS software for your Memplug and use JPGView. I've tried it and it's much more adaptable.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...