1.    #1  
    I have only 5M available on my 755p with NO third party software loaded because although I have purged all email, my Treo desktop is showing
    50,877k of email (1,172 records). I can't run anything...sometimes I can't even get on the web. Error msg is "not enough memory...". What is causing this?

Thanks in advance, Sharon
    A search for "email file delete" brings up quite a few threads including this one

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tr...my-memory.html

It appears that your solution is to get/use FileZ or a similar file management program to delete files MultiMail *.
  3.    #3  
    "there is no application on your handheld to open this file"
  4.    #4  
    downloaded ezfile.zip, sent to .prc, defaulted to install on SD card, tried to move to handheld, error msg: "this file cannot be loaded on handheld". Sync log: "there is no application on your handheld to open this file".
    Quote Originally Posted by realtygal View Post
    "there is no application on your handheld to open this file"
    You need to install FileZ (download the .zip file from the link in the other message and extract and install the .prc) on your 755p, and use that to delete the files. I am not familiar with ezfile, so can't comment on that.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks for your help, John: I did extract and upload to my 755P. Unfortunately, the expanded list of files on internal memor does NOT include the email file containing 1,700 records! Reviewed FileZ website for instructions/manual....says manual should have come w/download and, if not, "download again"....not sure that matters if file isn't there anyway....any other ideas??
    Hi

Have you emptied the trash in the email app?? If not try it. Email stays on the palm until the trash is emptied,

George