1.    #1  
    I have a VDX, the FlashPlus, and am trying to use Kopsis' VFS (beta) on it. I am wondering- is there someplace that lists what programs work on it, and how to use them?

I can't seem to figure out how to use either Launcher III or MegaLauncher with it (maybe I need the registered versions?). I would also like to try Handmark's MobileDB, SuperUtility, and so on; AvantGo; Mapopolis; etc.

I feel like I am missing a piece here (which is pretty common for me lately- work is so stressed I can hardly think!)
    Do what you can, with what you have, where you are at!
    Look here.
    Also, read carefully and fully through the relnotes.txt. file in the Zip package you got VFS Helper in. It happens to answer almost all of your questions.
    Did you install both the LauncherIII beta app and hack plug-in that was included with the Kopsis's VFS Beta?
    Did you enable the LauncherIII hack within Hackmaster or other compatible hack app?
    Did you enable VFS helper? (You have to reenable it after a reset.)
    Ah! Dennisl has the 1939 World's Fair as his logo. This was quite an impressive vision of a shining future, back when the the US was experiencing the Great Depression.

Although there are those who see Freudian symbolism in the Trylon and Perisphere...
  6.    #6  
    Thanks for the help, guys!

I AM and was a member of the Yahoo Flashadaptor forum, but it did not help much as there are almost 5,000 messages to sort through.

I have read the release notes, and in fact have them on my VDX for quick reference. They help, but I am still missing something here. I did install the hack and 'enabled' the software, and heard the two beeps.

I am running MegaLauncher 3 (VIP) from the RAM. Other software that works with the VDX/VFS is one of my questions.

I would love to see a list of programs that work with the Palm 3.1 OS and Kopsis' VFS program- maybe with little notes about reliability and installation. Is there a list like that out there anywhere?

Thanks again!
    Madkins - check out this thread on Visor Village. some posted the programs they have managed to use with the VFS program and the VDx. This is not a complete list by far.

http://www.visorvillage.com/boards/S...ages/1824.html

Hope that helps!
    Originally posted by Madkins007
    I have read the release notes, and in fact have them on my VDX for quick reference. They help, but I am still missing something here. I did install the hack and 'enabled' the software, and heard the two beeps.
    If the beeps were "low-high" then you're almost there In MegaLauncher, find the app you want to move to CF then tap-hold on it's icon. When the "Application Operations" screen pops up, tap the icon in the lower right with the side-by-side up and down arrows. You'll get a dialog with options of Copy, Move, and Cancel. Tap "Move" and the app will be moved to CF. It's icon in ML will now show a "dot" in front of the name to let you know that it's on a memory card. To run the app, just tap its icon.
    <ul><li>Dave Kessler<br>President - Kopsis, Inc.</li></ul>
  9.    #9  
    Thanks Dave! I can't wait to try it out!

I am always pleasantly surprised by the level of support and expertise you show as a person and company!