1.    #1  
    Got an email about SAG 1.25 update. Tried it out. Seems snappier then the 1.22 version.

From the Readme:
    * Minimized battery power consumption when bluetooth connection is not active
    * Added customizable audio profiles support with 3 preinstalled profiles. Now audio settings are saved to the active profile, and these profiles can be easily switched on the fly
    * Optimized connection routines: increased speed and reduced size
    * Some cosmetic user interface changes The update is free for all registered customers. Enjoy!
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Bummer still no mono support?
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AirData View Post
    Bummer still no mono support?
    The whole purpose of SAG was to allow Palm OS devices to connect with bluetooth stereo headphones.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    The whole purpose of SAG was to allow Palm OS devices to connect with bluetooth stereo headphones.
    I understand that. But they have been working mono support for awhile and I was hoping it would be in this release. I have both mono and stereo but I would like to listen to sports shows and talk shows through my mono as I have it with me the most.
    If you like a single ear do it all earbud that can make use of SAG, you should look into the jabra BT8040 - I have one and it works great!
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p