1.    #1  
    If you receive the Landware eLetter www.landware.com you will see a coupon code wxgs831gtk for WordSmith for $19.95 ordered online until 9/30/2001. I may have to have it now.
    Posting coupon codes isn't exactly ethical, but if that is the impetus that gets a couple of dozen people to finally buy WS, I guess Blue Nomad can't complain!
    "Life is what you experience between racing games"
    Galley
  3.    #3  
    How many people use store coupons, benefits or other discounts which were not addressed to or directed at them? Many stores have bulletin boards with coupons to share. There are web sites, e.g. www.couponparadise.com, that are set up to spread these benefits around. To the extent that more sales result, I wonder if the vendors complain that the user was, at least initially, unintended.
    I for one am grateful that you posted that coupon code. I immediately bought WordSmith as a result of seeing that code! Thanks for doing us a service.

-Trotsky
    I plan on buying it in 2 more weeks.
    The link in landware is dead but found this when I searched their website

LandWare eLetter, Issue 2
    ... For a limited time only, get WordSmith for only $19.95! (regularly $39.95) To take advantage of this special from Blue Nomad, simply use the following code when you purchase on their online store before 8/31/01. Coupon Code: ...
    http://www.landware.com/news/newslet...ue2/index.html

Sort By Date | Hide Summaries

Did you get the expiration date wrong?
    Facts all come with points of view
    Facts don't do what I want them to
    Facts just twist the truth around
    Facts are living turned inside out
    - David Byrne
    I also noticed that the link was dead but I can't even find it to buy it. Did they take it off?
    The coupon is for blue nomads site. Landmark only posted the info in their newsletter. Not sure if the code is valid or not.
    Facts all come with points of view
    Facts don't do what I want them to
    Facts just twist the truth around
    Facts are living turned inside out
    - David Byrne
    The coupon code "wxgs831gtk" worked for me. I bought WordSmith from Blue Nomad's website for $19.95 and got my registration right away.

-Trotsky

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- EDIT -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Use this link to purchase WordSmith.

1) Click on "Add to cart"
    2) Click on "Checkout"
    3) Enter "wxgs831gtk" in the box labeled "Coupon Codes"

You will notice that the regular price is $39.95, but that it is currently on sale for $29.95. After inputting the code you will notice the price will drop to $19.95.

4) You have just saved $20 off the retail price!

BTW thanks again mgflorez for saving me $10! If you ever visit New Orleans, I'll take you out for lunch sometime!
    Last edited by Trotsky; 09/12/2001 at 05:19 PM.
    I finally registered my copy so now I can edit my documents on my Visor again .