Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 25 of 25
  1. #21  
    Reflash the Palm? Takephone caused it? No.

    Quote Originally Posted by ame View Post
    I may be a lone dissenter. I have used NOTHING WORSE than Takephone. It effed up my phone so damn bad I have had to get it completely erased and reflashed by Palm.
  2. ame
    ame is offline
    ame's Avatar
    Posts
    499 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    #22  
    It was absolutely because of TakePhone. That POS program wouldn't die.
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by ame View Post
    It was absolutely because of TakePhone. That POS program wouldn't die.
    Could you please give more details? TAKEphONE is a very well-written program with a strong user base & great customer service/developer. I find it hard to believe TP would cause your problem since that's never been reported before & TP is one of the all-time top-selling apps for PalmOS.
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by ame View Post
    I may be a lone dissenter. I have used NOTHING WORSE than Takephone. It effed up my phone so damn bad I have had to get it completely erased and reflashed by Palm.
    You must be, because I've never read about anything like this on this forum.

    How did you establish that it was Takephone?

    My experience is that it is a excellent and trouble free program.
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    You must be, because I've never read about anything like this on this forum.
    I'm also an avid follower of this forum which is the official shsh.com forum in which the developer Shimon reads & posts in often. The main TAKEphONE thread alone has 67 pages and counting... never read a mention of something as devastating as ame is describing.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions