Is it possible to label a group such as "work partners" (which may have 10 people) and put them inta a category and text them with one text, w/o having to find each one and do a group text. I've already put them int a category, but I still have to do each person one at a time to make a group to text. I would like to just hit the group I want and it automatically all persons in that group come up ready to be texted. I hope this makes sense
    Go to the phone app, and edit one of the favorite buttons. For that button, choose Messaging, and start adding your contacts. You can add more than one. Just keep looking them up. Then, when you tap that button in your favorites, you can send a message to everyone at once.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Looks good but can't get it to download. You have the prc?
    Quote Originally Posted by hotkey View Post
    Looks good but can't get it to download. You have the prc?
    I do, but try this one...

PalmGroupTextMessaging 1.0
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    I do, but try this one...

PalmGroupTextMessaging 1.0
    got it thx.