1.    #1  
    I just upgraded my Microsoft works software to Works 6.0 and was suprised to see a Palm compatabile desktop synchization. I tired it and it nicely synched my Microsoft address book and calander with my Visor. I use Outlook express as my main desktop email and always hated the hoops I had to jump through to synch it with my Visor. Usually I eneded up with two diferent address books and the one I had with me didn't have the number I needed. This seems like a great piece of software and I am thinking about using it all the time. Not that I don't trust Bill and Company (all hail the Gates and the great software he has created) but is there any downside to using this software and ignoring my Palm desktop.
    Facts all come with points of view
    Facts don't do what I want them to
    Facts just twist the truth around
    Facts are living turned inside out
    - David Byrne
    Is this a MS Works 6.0 *only* feature? I would love to see this with Office XP -- can it be done?
    You should be able to trust the alternative. Palm Desktop is fine, but it has certain caveats. I have linked with Schedule+ and later with Outlook for years now. The only problem I have found is that on one PC where I link using pocketmirror, sometimes appointments disappear from the palm (actually visor). This doesn't happen on the other PC where I use Desktop2Go.
    I've got the digital blues, my soul is just another number (JJ Cale)

http://www.palmvenue.com