1.    #1  
    let me start out by saying I love my centro. OK so I have vista 64 bit so syncing is a pain in the ****. I have to use bluetooth but periodically it decides not to work and tells me something else is using that port!!?? Anyway... I take my SD card out and physically plug it in to my pc to transfer files... I download apps to my computer and put them on the card. When I put the card back in to the centro how do I load or even see the files I added?? Anyone have any idea?
    You have to put programs in the Launcher folder. With that said, you can use the "Files" program to view and move files on the card.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    When I get the "something" report, normally turning the device Bluetooth off and back on takes care of it. If not, resetting the laptop does. I experience it every couple of weeks or so.