1.    #1  
    I use my centro most of the day for text messages. I'm constantly texting all day long every day forever and ever. one thing that is bugging me more and more over the past year is the "message sending.......message sent" right after you send each message. It's about 3 seconds, which is a long time when that's 3 seconds you can't do ANYTHING until it goes away off the screen.

Any way to get rid of it? I could already be in blazer, or typing another text message by the time it goes off the screen
    It's not the actual message display that 'freezes' the device- while it's sending the message, it's unable to do any other tasks because PalmOS is not a multitasking device. So I'm sure there's a way to get rid of the message.. but it won't do you any good :-P
    Last edited by fstopstigmata; 05/25/2009 at 04:13 AM.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    It's not the actual message display that 'freezes' the device- while it's sending the message, it's unable to do any other tasks because PalmOS is not a multitasking device. So I'm sure there's a way to get rid of the message.. but it won't do you any good :-P
    Well it's somewhat multitasking if it can receive texts while it's sending messages, it can also play music while you do anything else from ptunes