1.    #1  
    I need some help with this. I've tried using some software like IntelliGolf, JunglePort, Documents to Go, and WordSmith and they all add their own conduit to the HotSync Manager. I want to get rid of these conduits since I don't want to use the programs any more. Is there a way to do that? I can't figure it out. Thanks.
    Goto the Add/Remove Programs applet in Control Panel and delete the applications from the desktop.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    get rid of the apps will not remove the conduits I beleive. The best way to do that is to go to the conduits folder and take the conduits you don't want out. You can also disable them in the conduit settings portion of the desktop software.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the help. I got a few programs removed successfully using the Add/Remove programs applet, but for some reason a file is missing with Intelligolf so my computer won't remove that one.

I want to try the second method--can you tell me where the conduit folder is? I can't find it.
    If you do a search for conduit on your pc you will find the folder conduit manager. it is in the palm folder and under a few other folders. In that folder should be all your conduits..
    Conduits can be found in C:/Program Files/Palm or C:/Program Files/Handspring or C:/Palm. It depends on were the software was installed. Use explorer to navigate or go to Start | RUN and type in the path.
  7.    #7  
    I still can't find the "conduit" folder. There's no such thing under my c:/palm folder. There is, however, a file called "CondMgr.dll" which sounds like conduit manager, but I can't run it. Maybe I'll try reinstalling the palm desktop software and see if that changes anything. Thanks.
    There is no conduit folder. The conduits are directly in the Palm Folder. Conduits end in .dll. SO if you are using a conduit called Stock Manager for example, the conduit would be StockManager.dll or a close variation (such as StockMgr.dll).