1.    #1  
    ...to replace the Screen Protector on my Burgundy 755p. I still had the one that came in the box with the phone, and it was looking pretty tattered.

The top-left corner was really bad, it had started peeling off a couple months ago. So I went to the local Sprint store and bought some new Write-Right's in Sprint packaging (5x for $10) and they offered to put the new one on for me.

15 minutes later, after they had taken the phone apart to get the protector "properly" installed, I was out the door. You can't even tell there's a screen protector on it now - the sides are all tucked in under the front cover of the phone!

Even less incentive for me to upgrade to the Pre next month now
    “Wolves are the top of the food chain, and when the wolf population is healthy, all other animal and plant populations are healthy.” -- Lois Tulleners
    The screen protector is supposed to be as invisible as possible. This way it does not interfere with you viewing it or tapping on the screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    ...to replace the Screen Protector on my Burgundy 755p. I still had the one that came in the box with the phone, and it was looking pretty tattered.

The top-left corner was really bad, it had started peeling off a couple months ago. So I went to the local Sprint store and bought some new Write-Right's in Sprint packaging (5x for $10) and they offered to put the new one on for me.

15 minutes later, after they had taken the phone apart to get the protector "properly" installed, I was out the door. You can't even tell there's a screen protector on it now - the sides are all tucked in under the front cover of the phone!

Even less incentive for me to upgrade to the Pre next month now
    Wow. That must be one really slow store.

Cool for you, though.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.